Desk complies with the highest Scandinavian requirements for ergonomics and is perfect for everyone who is working on a computer for many hours a day or is having back problems. The desks are also excellent for offices, where several persons share the same desk. Sit and Stand desks allow users to change working positions several times a day, thus helping to avoid prolonged forced positions and keep the body and mind fresh for the whole long working day.
The electrical height adjustable desk can be complemented with a saddle chair or a HÅG Capisco office chair, which enables to work in a half standing position as well. Half standing position helps to keep good posture and improves blood circulation, putting at the same time less stress on the body. The best solution is to combine sitting, half standing and standing positions and change working posture several times a day.
Slots in the table tops contribute to different functional solutions, including bringing power supply and communication networks connections on desktops.
Advantages of the PIANO GRANDE EL electrical desk are:
• Big adjustment range, which guarantees correct sitting and standing positions for users with height from 152 to 212 cm;
• Fast, smooth and silent adjustment, thanks to high quality motors in both leg columns;
• Low energy consumption motors and electronics, which are manufactured by Linak (Denmark), who is the leader in the field.
• Patented Piezo Anti-Collision safety feature, which stops the movement of the table as soon as any obstacle gets in the way, thus avoiding damages to mechanism, other objects or the user.
• In a standby mode, the desks electricity consumption is only 0,1W, which substantially reduces energy consumption of the desk.
• Possibility to choose between different control panels: switch with up/down buttons, memory switch, Wellness Switch with memory, display and calorie counter.
Additional option: the desk can be connected to the computer. Desk Control software helps the user to improve sitting habits, the feature sets targets, gives sign when to stand up, counts the time of work in standing position and burnt calories. The height of the desk can be easily adjusted by a mouse click only.
More information about the benefits of working in a standing position can be found here: www.movingdesks.com