The desks are with a T-shape leg-frame and electrically adjustable with the help of a switch attached to the desk between the height range 630 and 1280 mm.
Desks comply with highest Scandinavian requirements for ergonomics and are perfect for everyone, who is working with a computer for many hours a day or is having back problems. The desks are also excellent for offices where several persons share the same desk. Sit and Stand desks allow users to change working positions several times a day, thus helping to avoid prolonged forced positions and keep the body and mind fresh for the whole long working day.
The electrical height adjustable desk can be complemented with a saddle chair or a HÅG Capisco office chair, which enable to work also in a half standing position. Half standing position helps to keep good posture, improves blood circulation and puts at the same time less stress on the body than standing position. The best solution is to combine sitting, half standing and standing positions and change working positions several times a day.
The openings in the desk tops contribute to different functional solutions, and can be used for example for routing power supply and communication networks connections.
Advantages of PIANO electrical desks are:
• Big adjustment range, which guarantees correct sitting and standing positions for users, whose height is from 152 to 212 cm;
• Fast, smooth and silent adjustment thanks to high quality motors in both leg columns;
• Low energy consumption motors and electronics, manufactured by Linak (Denmark), who is a leader in the field;
• Patented “Piezo Anti-Collision“ safety feature that stops the movement of the table as soon as any obstacle gets in the way, thus avoiding damages to mechanism, other objects or user.
• In standby mode, the desks the electricity consumption is only 0,1W, which substantially reduces energy consumption of the desk.
• Possibility to choose between two easy-to-use control panels with Bluetooth connectivity: basic control with 2 memory positions or extra switch with 4 memory positions, height display and reminders.
• Possibility to connect the desk to your computer or smartphone. The Desk Control software reminds the person working behind the desk to adjust their working position, sets goals, motivates to stand up, and counts the time standing and calories burned.
More information about the benefits of working in standing position can be found here: www.movingdesks.com